Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Book Blog - Name Chosen!

Here it is, my new book only blog! If you want to see the food I eat, you can still go to I'm Not Starving. If you want to see what kind of music I like, you can go to my tumblr, Musical Optimism. If you want to see a tumblr that's mainly Pugs, with some books and food thrown in, you can go to my main tumblr

So, the name. I wanted something to go with the title of my food blog. I had a lot of very cool ideas, but most of them are taken, usually by someone who hasn't blogged in at least the last 4 years. Bums. So, Book Nom Noms it is! The Urban Dictionary page defines Nom Noms as "a snack food or something that is delicious" so I think this fits somehow.

I'll transfer over a few book posts from the other blog and then I'll start new book posts! And I have cupcake posts for the other page :) 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I found your blog! Wooohoo! Now it's time to do my world-famous (well, I guess it's not that famous) comment bombing! Get ready!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete