Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sitting On My Shelf & Meeting Sarah Dessen


These are the books actually sitting on my bookshelf right now. The back row are the YA books I own (well, except for Cassandra Clare's books and Veronica Roth's). My Through The Ever Night has a signed book plate, Burn for Burn was the first ARC I ever received (and still the only print copy - getting it was as good as Christmas, I swear), Anna and the French Kiss is signed, as are Girl At Sea, Reached, and Lucid (which was written by a girl I went to Middle School with - awesome!). Additionally, What Happened to Goodbye and Someone Like You are signed as well. I got the two Sarah Dessen books signed by her at the kick-off for her What Happened to Goodbye paperback tour in Chapel Hill. I brought her cupcakes. 




Here's Sarah talking to the sizable crowd:



Here's a picture of me and Sarah! Sarah and Sarah! She is really nice and cute and funny! I'm an even bigger fan than before. Going to try to make it to Quail Ridge Books in Raleigh at the end of June for her signing for The Moon and More.




1 comment:

  1. I love book events--they're so much fun and they make me love my favorite authors even more! And those cupcakes look yummy!!
    And that's very cool that the author of Lucid went to your high school! I've been wanting to read that for a while.

    ReplyDelete