Err...all 11 of you :D
Sorry I don't have any recent reviews - I'm working on Pitch Wars prep and working with a few new CPs - and it's keeping me really busy. Also working on housebreaking a dog, a husband who's been on leave for 8 weeks, and on keeping an eye on my kid (who learned to ride a bike last week)!
My recent reads:
- OPEN ROAD SUMMER by Emery Lord
- LANDLINE by Rainbow Rowell
- VIVIAN DIVINE IS DEAD by Lauren Sabel
- MAYBE SOMEDAY by Colleen Hoover
- MORTAL DANGER by Ann Aguirre
I am currently reading SACRIFICE by Brigid Kemmerer (So excited about that that I almost capitalized her name as well, haha!) But seriously, not only is the conclusion to a series I love, but look at this freaking cover. I know. I KNOW.
I'm also reading the upcoming chapter in Tracey Martin's MISS MISERY series, DIRTY LITTLE MISERY. This is a great series. I assume you aren't reading it, and you're totally missing out. If you want a comparison, I'm going to compare it to Richelle Mead's Succubus series + there's a super hot guy who happens to be a Satyr with horns named Lucen. He's super sexy and he smells like cinnamon.
Up next on my TBR: Errr...a lot. Right now the next 5 I'm going for are:
- OPPOSITION by Jennifer Armentrout
- ISLA AND THE HAPPILY EVER AFTER by Stephanie Perkins (I don't have it yet, but it'll be here soon! I want to reread Anna and Lola first, since Josh and Isla are in there somewhere)
- ON THE FENCE by Kasie WEst
- SINNER by Maggie Stiefvater
- CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE by Cassandra Clare
- IN A HANDFUL OF DUST by Mindy McGinnis
Okay, I couldn't pick 5. I have a ton more on my physical TBR.
Now, as for Pitch Wars! I have a list of 11 mentors that I have to narrow down to 4. I picked one, so I need to pick 3 out of 10 amazing sounding mentors. Tough work!
I'm shining up my query and my pages. I'm working with some different CPs.
So much to do! No pressure or anything.