Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Blog Tour! Megan Erickson's MAKE IT RIGHT



Hi, my name is Sarah, and I loved this book. I can't wait for it to hit paperback so I can snuggle with it sometimes. 

My review:

YOU GUYS. I can't even tell you how much I loved this book. My love for MiC is nothing compared to my love for this book. So one of my fav John Green quotes is "Just remember that sometimes, the way you think about a person isn’t the way they actually are" and earlier my CP said something about how every villain is the hero of their own story.

So if you've read MiC (and if you haven't go now and read it) you know that Max is a jerk. 3% of the way into this book, I loved Max. The way Megan creates these stereotype-destroying, layered characters is nothing short of amazing. I'm going to have to buy a print copy of this when it comes out so I can snuggle Max.

But of course Max isn't the only one! Lea, who seems small and frail, is totally tough and kick butt. We get to see some of Kat and Alec, and we get some hints about Cam (his book is next). 

A great example of NA. Great characters, good story, suspense, and steamy! I can't wait for the next book :) January? Sigh.





Title: Make it Right
Author: Megan Erickson
Series: Bowler University #2
Publication: September 9th, 2014 by William Morrow Impulse


Max Payton lives by two rules:

Size and strength win any fight, and never show weakness.

When a rash of assaults sends Bowler University for a tail spin, Max volunteers to help teach a self-defense class. One of the other instructors is the beautiful pixie-faced girl he keeps butting heads with…and who challenges everything he thought he knew.

Lea Travers avoids guys like Max - cocky jocks who assume she's fragile because of a disability caused by a childhood accident. She likes to be in control, and something about being with Max makes her feel anything but. But during the moments he lets his guard down, Lea sees a soul as broken inside as she is outside. Trusting him is a whole other problem...

When the assaults ramp up and hit close to home, Lea and Max must learn, before it’s too late, that true strength can come from vulnerability…and giving in to trust is sometimes the only way to make things right.


Purchase:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Megan

Megan Erickson grew up in a family that averages 5’5” on a good day and started writing to create characters who could reach the top kitchen shelf.

She’s got a couple of tattoos, has a thing for gladiators and has been called a crazy cat lady. After working as a journalist for years, she decided she liked creating her own endings better and switched back to fiction.

She lives in Pennsylvania with her husband, two kids and two cats. And no, she still can’t reach the stupid top shelf.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giveaway





No comments:

Post a Comment