Monday, October 20, 2014

Updates!

Hi everyone, Sarah here!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Carrie and I have been ridiculous amounts of busy. 

My reading tapered off a little bit while I was editing my MS, but I binged some TV (New Girl, mostly) and I'm back in the swing of things. Now my only issue is that I'm quitting caffeine to see if it helps my migraines. I've been off full caff coffee for about 3 weeks (I drink decaf sometimes, one cup or less) but apparently it can take up to two months to feel the benefits!

Oy.

Currently I'm reading Jennifer Armentrout's STAY WITH ME and I'm re-reading Maggie Stiefvater's THE RAVEN BOYS because my signed copy of BLUE LILY, LILY BLUE will be here any day now (release day is tomorrow!). 

Over the weekend I read Lia Riley's UPSIDE DOWN and loved it. Which is good, cause I love her. 

NaNoWriMo starts soon and I'm plotting my next book. I have a ton of ideas but I've narrowed it down to one. Or two. But they're connected, so it's all good. 

Hope you're all doing well!


No comments:

Post a Comment