Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Jennifer Armentrout's THE RETURN

If you haven't read Jennifer Armentrout's COVENANT series and you want to, don't read this post. 

Okay?

Okay.

No, really. Go away. 



Once upon a time, I met Jennifer Armentrout and got one of the best presents a JLA fan could ever hope for. Scratch that. THE BEST present a JLA fan could ever hope for.

An ARC of THE RETURN, featuring the one and only SETH.

Usually I'm fine without ARCs. Especially print ARCs. My blogging life is a life without ARCs magically arriving at my door, and that's fine. Because if I love an author, I want to buy their book and give them some (monetary) love. They work hard, they deserve it. 

But I'd dreamed of getting an ARC of THE RETURN for months. I'd dreamed of it for so long that Jen was relieved I made it to her in time to get an ARC. 

THE RETURN doesn't come out until February 17, 2015, so I'll keep this even more vague than usual.



From Goodreads

The Fates are cackling their bony asses off…

It’s been a year since Seth made the deal with the gods that pledged his life to them. And so far, the jobs they’ve given him have been violent and bloody–which is kind of all right with him. But now Apollo has something else in mind for Seth. He’s got to play protector while keeping his hands and fingers off, and for someone who really has a problem with restraint, this new assignment might be the most challenging yet.

Josie has no idea what this crazy hot guy’s deal might be, but it’s a good bet that his arrival means the new life she started after leaving home is about to be thrown into an Olympian-sized blender turned up to puree. Either Josie is going insane or a nightmare straight out of ancient myth is gunning for her.

But it might be the unlikely attraction simmering between her and the golden-eyed, secret-keeping Seth that may prove to be the most dangerous thing of all.

Because history has once again been flipped to repeat.

Book 1 in the new adult paranormal TITAN series, spin-off to the best selling COVENANT series.
 


I loved the COVENANT series, but this? Better. Maybe because I love Sethie so much, but it's just such a great read. Full of Sethie attitude with a dose of YAY from some of our favorite COVENANT characters, this book is a must read for JLA fans.


No comments:

Post a Comment